I Killed the Cow is a one-woman show that inspires discourse and reflection, furthering understanding in the realm of assault, ultimately changing organizational culture. Through the use of humor and physical storytelling we help open up the conversation about sex in a way that is more digestible. We stimulate organizations to recognize their community, and move beyond beliefs rooted in traditional power structures. This increases engagement and allows for more inclusivity, leading to higher profit margins and a more advantageous learning environment.
- I Killed the Cow — the semi-autobiographical one-woman show — uses personal narrative to open the floor for communication.
- It is the dynamic story of one woman as she unearths the moments in her life that have shaped her into the sexual being that she is — including her assault.
- The inclusive style and spirited honesty allows for audiences to relate their own experiences of sexuality and consent.
- By including comedy, I Killed the Cow allows dialogue to happen in a way that traditional lectures and team building exercises do not.
- We lead post-show discussions and workshops that allow for communities to strengthen, increasing collaboration, and therefore increasing growth prospects.